Sent home from work for having 2 beers 4 hours before work. Why ? Harassment ?

I work in a grocery store. Well on break an employee asked me what I did that day ? I said that I went to the St.Patrick's Day parade and then went out for lunch and had a couple beers at 1145am that day. I did not have to be at work till 4pm that day. I began my shift and worked for three hours already at this... show more I work in a grocery store. Well on break an employee asked me what I did that day ? I said that I went to the St.Patrick's Day parade and then went out for lunch and had a couple beers at 1145am that day. I did not have to be at work till 4pm that day. I began my shift and worked for three hours already at this time and it was just any normally day to me. When a manager walked in and had overheard my conversation. My boss was trying to say it was a liability issue which I think was just a way to try and **** me off. As the week prior I had mentioned that I was planning to open a business that is related to the grocery industry.

I feel like this was a form of harassment used against me to try and make me quite my job ?

Although I welcomed the opportunity to leave 2.5 hours early that day on such a great holiday. I had already given advance notice of when I would be shortening my hours. I have worked in the grocery industry for five years and had just transferred jobs to this new place which I have been working at for five months. I have had no problems and felt everything was going okay until I said I was going to become an owner of my own business.

I took the day off today as I told my boss I was to drunk to come into work. I wasn't just a little hungover. Well past the way I felt the day prior. Now I am thinking of submitting a letter requiring me to get treatment for my alcohol addiction of 2 beers 4 hours before work "everyday" I honestly really don't care anymore about the job but I also don't like to get walked on for stupid for crap without feeding people a little medicine in the form of law and rights.
Update: I still work here. As I understand my rights as being an employee hired past 3 month probation period. I should be given a a verbal and written warning before hand. They can not just fire me on the spot. As my understanding is alcohol abuse is a medical condition in the form of law.