Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Why is Kerry Washington so thin now?

I'm looking at her in I Think I Love My Wife and she was the perfect size; she's still beautiful, but her weight change was drastic.

• Gone.
    Favorite Answer

She struggled with an eating disorder for a long time, I'm not sure if she's doing better or not... I miss her weight too lol, but I agree... Kerry IS still beautiful.

Some do, now not all. I think it's personal alternative which should be best, but for some intent it is not. Now not all people is raised the same. For illustration Tiger Woods. His mother is Asian(Thai). What would he know about a black woman? There wasn't one in his loved ones. I anticipate there are some in his loved ones, but I have no idea that for detailed. There's his niece Cheyenne, however that doesn't depend. She's younger than him and that i have no idea if she's blended or no longer. Anyway, love isn't predetermined by skin color. I believe a part of it is having what you couldn't have. Traditionally, white ladies have been placed on a pedestal and a black men have misplaced their freedom and in instances their lives for looking at a white lady. So when some white ladies finally discovered that a man is a man regardless of dermis color they discovered there were more options for a mate than they'd firstly realized. All i know is there are gorgeous females of different ethnicities in all places the arena. At some point, men and women will get previous the skin color deal.