Should India go to South Africa with Shikhar-Vijay or Sehwag-Gambhir for opening-slot?

Well, my answer is Shikhar-Vijay and I'm 100% sure about that. But I heard some people (here) arguing that we need experienced opening pair there. Would you buy those opinions? _________________________________ So what would you choose:- (a) Shikhar-Vijay           or (b) Sehwag-Gambhir     or (c) One... show more Well, my answer is Shikhar-Vijay and I'm 100% sure about that.

But I heard some people (here) arguing that we need experienced opening pair there. Would you buy those opinions?

So what would you choose:-
(a) Shikhar-Vijay           or
(b) Sehwag-Gambhir     or
(c) One from Shikhar-Vijay and one from Sehwag-Gambhir.
Update: _________________________________

A historic question:- http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;... :P
Update 2: Edit: CJ
Where were you before two tests? He hasn't scored a century away since five years. I don't know which type of stats you are providing.

I dont see any reason that why should we drop Murli or Shikhar.
Update 3: Edit: Well, atleast MSD has scored runs at home, double century in tests and bulk of runs in one days and t20s. He does captaincy as well as wicketkeepering, but Sehwag on the other side just a burden on Indian Team cant bat, cant bowl, nothing he can do. Hence no need to carry him in any of format.
12 answers 12