Female answers wanted, buying girlfriend lingerie?

My girlfriend and I have been experimenting with stuff in the bedroom (both 20, dating for 7 months). This is my first relationship and she has been my first everything, so the whole relationship has been touch-and-go. I wanted to buy her lingerie because I think its sexy. I didn't know if that is too invasive... show more My girlfriend and I have been experimenting with stuff in the bedroom (both 20, dating for 7 months). This is my first relationship and she has been my first everything, so the whole relationship has been touch-and-go. I wanted to buy her lingerie because I think its sexy. I didn't know if that is too invasive or pervy? I don't know her size either or what size I would order it in, but I have it picked out. Should I say something or is that too...... whatever =P ?
Update: Is that some a boyfriend would typically do or ask? Or is that more of a husband/wife thing? Ha, i'm terrible when it comes to these things.
Update 2: Are you retarded? Lingerie is foreplay. I know that I have to romance her. Its a sexy piece of clothing that acts like a intimate tease. We were just trying different things. We've been doing her thing and it's been going great, I thought we try something I like.