Mike H asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 7 years ago

Nascar Autographs Value?

I am wondering the value of my collection of NASCAR Autographs. I personally had drivers sign a notepad on two different occasions while attending races at Bristol and can assure that they are 100 authentic. The autographs are all on notepad paper (3"x5") Here are a list of the major drivers.

Dale Earnhardt Sr. (2 autographs)

Jeff Gordon

Darrel Waltrip

Bill Elliot (2)

Rusty Wallace (3)

Dale Jarrett

Mark Martin (4)

Tony Stewart

Elliot Sadler

Michael Waltrip (2)

Jeff Burton (4)

Ricky Rudd

Ricky Craven

Ernie Irvan (2)

Kyle Petty (4)

Adam Petty (Died due to crash during practice at New Hampshire)

Sterling Marlin (3)

Mike Wallace

Kenny Wallace (2)

Phil Parsons (2)

Jimmy Spencer

Kenny Shrader (2)

Geoff Bodine (2)

John Andretti (4)

Jeremy Mayfield (2)

Bobby Labonte (4)

Derrike Cope (4)

Mike Skinner (4)

Dick Trickle

Jack Rouch

Ward Burton (2)

Elton Sawyer (2)

Ned Jarrett

Larry McReynolds

Approximately 20 other signatures of drivers of little popularity

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Ran
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

i never understand why people would collect autographs and other memorabilia, and then sell it, but okay...

they would be worth a lot more, if they were signed on photographs or in programs. then you could fetch up to 50$ probably.

• tay
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Nascar Autographs

• 7 years ago

Hello there,

The value of autographs depends greatly on what accompanies the autograph to establish its genuiness. You say they are 100% authentic. Your word is not marketable. A buyer needs something independent to rely on. If you have photos of those people signing your book, those photos attest to the genuiness of the signatures. You can send the signatures to an authenticating service. For a fee they will render an opionion. If they find them to be genuine, issue a Certificate of Authenticy (COA). A buyer can rely on that COA.

Without such proof, the autographs have little value. Get whatever you can for them.

Later,

• Sam H
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Not worth much at all. They have more sentimental value than actual physical value. To you they may be priceless, but in all reality they have over saturated the market and have greatly diminished the value.

You best bet is to try and find a fan that is willing to pay the price.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.