what are some good tv shows like "the walking dead"?

or drama tv shows

• ?
    Favorite Answer

These are my favorite Drama T.V. Shows that I recommend for you to watch: *Available on Netflix

The Vampire Diaries* - About a girl named Elena Gilbert, and these two vampire brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore, who are in love with her. Their's no other way for me to describe it, other then being just amazing. Vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids, and doppelgangers are involved. And they all live in a fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. These T.V. series is based on the books by L.J. Smith, but they don't follow the book very often. Great show! :) This show has four seasons so far (but only three on Netflix), and it's already been confirmed they're making a fifth season! :D

Lost* - About a group of survivors who land on an island after being in a plane crash, and you see their experience, and how living on the island has changed them. You get connected to each character so emotionally, it can shock you on how much they affect you for what they do. Sadly, the show ended after six seasons, but it's one of the best shows in television history, no doubt about that... I definitely recommend watching it! :D

Alias* - About a women named Sydney Bristow, who thinks she's working for the CIA, but she's actually working for a government agency called SD-6, an agency the CIA is against. After realizing that, she does everything in her power to go against them for murdering her fiance. This is the most action packed show I've ever seen in my life, and it's just amazing! It makes me so addicted, that I literally scream to watch the next episode (because a lot of them end in cliff hangers). Oh, and I've never cried so much for a show in my whole entire life, so that definitely says something. I definitely recommend it! :D This show ended after five seasons, but it was amazing!

Kyle XY* - About a very unique boy named Kyle, who awakes in the middle of nowhere, with no belly button. He's taken in by a loving family, who help him figure out who he is and help recover his memories. It's a very great show, and makes you realize how much family means to others. This show only went on for three seasons, but was definitely worth watching! :)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer* - About a girl named Buffy Summers, who is a vampire slayer, and you see her experience through slaying vampires her whole life. It's one of the best shows in television history, and I would recommend it for anyone! Vampires, werewolves, witches, you name it. All kinds of demons are involved! They all live in a fictional town called Sunnydale. This show ended after seven seasons.

Roswell* - About a girl named Liz Parker who falls in love with an alien named Max Evans, who acts like a human, and has a normal life with his family. You see the aliens trying to find out where they're from, who their real family are, etc. It's a deep show, and I've seen the whole series multiple times, I can't get over it. I believe it's one of the best shows I've ever seen, and that anyone can watch it. :) This show ended after three reasons, but it's definitely worth watching. And obviously, they all live in Roswell, New Mexico. :D

Firefly* - About a group of people who live on a firefly spaceship named Serenity, and do jobs for people, like steal goods, etc. It's a space western show, and is set in the future. You get to learn about each character, and it's just a deep show that makes you want to cry at times. Sadly, it was canceled after their first season. They couldn't even finish the season, they only had fourteen episodes. I know you may be thinking, why should I watch this show if it only lasted a season? But I have to say, I never regretted it once. It's an amazing show that deserves to be watched.

Revenge - About a woman named Emily Thorne (birth name Amanda Clarke), who tries to get revenge on a family named the Graysons, for taking advantage of her father, David Clarke, and having him killed. It's a really great show, and makes you want to watch the next episode right away! :D This show has two seasons so far.

The Following - About a serial killer named Joe Carroll, who enjoyed murdering young women in the gothic hero's honor, but then got caught. He spent hours in the prison library on the Internet, building a network of copycat killers who hang onto his every command (basically, a cult). He escaped prison with the help of his followers. Now, a former FBI agent, Ryan Hardy, who brought Joe down the first time, has to consult on the case again. It's a very suspenseful show, and makes you bite your nails and get goosebumps. :D This show is currently on its first season, and it's already been confirmed they're making a second season! :D

Hope this helped! :)

Dexter

Vampire Dairies

Lost

Criminal minds

Greys anatomy

Game of thrones

teen wolf

breaking bad

the lying game

pretty little liars

homeland

Hope i helped! I also love the walking dead :)

• hooser

My well-known character: Redneck dude from Boondock Saints. My least well-known character: Token black guy. i think of that, for some reason, in 2011, I could state that i'm no longer a racist for that. I merely surely think of that way, and it has no longer something, I REPEAT no longer something to do with epidermis colour. merely the way the characters have been written.

Here is the list of Top rated and awesome shows, this list is made by me so every show is good, and its made by its genre so choose for yourself and i hope it'll help you plus most of it is Drama so GO ON! Good Luck!

http://www.imdb.com/list/NabhdH2Uc_w/

Netflix which is mainly what I watch has Jericho,Lost and ,Breaking bad, which are some of the only shows I like:)