Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DO YOU TRUST THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT and what they are doing?

DO YOU TRUST THE GOVERNMENT ?

Since when are WE allowing OUR government to do what they think is best for us? We will have nobody to blame except for ourselves for doing nothing. Heck, pretty soon we won't even be able to eat or drink certain foods because OUR government say we can't!!! This is OUR country, by the people for the people!!! WE are suppose to be FREE? WE THE PEOPLE have the 2nd ammendment.... without the right to keep and bear arms, we are all slaves. WE THE PEOPLE must be allowed to defend ourselves from what we see as a tyranical government running wild, the passing bills nobody reads, spending OUR money frivilously, the stimulus bill, the bailouts, the lies, the deceit, the tax increase across the board, the empty promises, the so-called drug war, fast and furious, Benghazi, Obama health care dictating who will be treated and cared for and/or who will live or die from disease / illnesses, the executive orders, this AGENDA is all forcing us to obey and conform to their divide and conquer strategy that our government is doing to us to keep us all at odds with each other, arguing and bickering, pointing fingers and casting blame while they the scumbag politicans keep laughing all the way to the bank with OUR money!!! CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL.....etc etc etc. I do not want to live like that, and I refuse to accept the continual political non-sense they are force feeding us!!! If OUR government keeps stripping our rights away with their totalitarian tip-toe approach, and the problem reaction solutions they come up with...pretty soon we will all find ourselves in a very bad way, we owe it to our children to stand and fight for what is right. Someday, our kids will ask, "papa, why are things like this in America? How did it get this way, and why didn't you do anything way back when in order to keep us all free"? WE THE PEOPLE - all need to all get together fast on the same page to help us save ourselves from what they, the government has planned for us!!! WE THE PEOPLE, the American people, not WE THE POLITICANS, not WE THE REPUBLICANS, not WE THE DEMOCRATS, but rather WE THE PEOPLE, YOU AND ME....WE NEED A 24/7 television channel of only average everyday citizens being allowed to speak about the issues, it is time for all of us to speak up, stand and fight, time to protest day and night, time to march in D.C., time to take note of each and every single name of the elected people that are in Congress right now and VOTE ALL OF THEM OUT regardless, WE NEED REAL REPRESENTATIVES carrying the voice of the American people... not poltical puppets going along with the status quo, but WE THE PEOPLE before it is too late!!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

No, I do not. The government is an end in itself, and is totally disconnected from the wants of the People.

Source(s): . Gork
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

i'm no pal of the yankee, yet have confidence me the Russian oligarchy and chinese language fascism and Islamic fundamentalism are not from now on advantageous than united statesCapitalism! our international isn't suitable, and there is not any Rabin hood between us, and have a deceiver bully in fee, is extra advantageous than madmen and fascists decrease the international to a circus!

• 8 years ago

they ignore the wishes of the people and do what they want without consultation, they behave like the absolute monarch we fought a war to gain independence from , they break promises and do things that have previously been secret or not mentioned so no no-one trusts them

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Wall of text alert x2

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.