Any good Male Human/Female Vampire books?

Okay i kinda liked twilight and the vampire academy series, though both were from a female perspective (and that's fine of course...) but i'm wondering if there's a more intriguing vampire novel where the Human guy gets seduced by the vampire girl. Like hotel Transylvania, but novel style :) (too all... show more Okay i kinda liked twilight and the vampire academy series, though both were from a female perspective (and that's fine of course...) but i'm wondering if there's a more intriguing vampire novel where the Human guy gets seduced by the vampire girl. Like hotel Transylvania, but novel style :)
(too all you twilight haters out there, get over it already, guys are just as much of saps for this stuff as girls are, get over yourselves) but that ideas always been a desire of mine and i have yet to find any good books about it, only the creepy guy vampire ones. i'd even be cool with a female vampire perspective, it was good in both series i mentioned, but they never really seduced anyone.
some short reviews would be appreciated in your answers :) but i keep an open mind.
3 answers 3