PLEASE HELP How to lose 50 pounds in 7 months!?

I weigh 154 pounds and I'm very over-weight for a 13-year old. I want to lose 50-40 pounds this year. Hopefully before 8th grade starts. So I have the rest of this month and 4 more months. I want to lose those pounds because October+ is when all the parties (birthdays, holidays, etc.) start showing up. I want... show more I weigh 154 pounds and I'm very over-weight for a 13-year old. I want to lose 50-40 pounds this year. Hopefully before 8th grade starts. So I have the rest of this month and 4 more months. I want to lose those pounds because October+ is when all the parties (birthdays, holidays, etc.) start showing up. I want to eat without my mom embarrassing me in front of all these people about what I'm eating/drinking. It'll also boost my self-esteem (which I really need), and make me do better in school. I was always one of the smart people in class, and I want to stay that way.
Can someone please tell me a good way to lose about 50 pounds by October? (the rest of this month and 7 more months)

Please have long answers. They really show me that the person cares and actually knows what they're telling me.

NO LINKS. NO LINKS AT ALL. I don't want to go to a site that doesn't even help me at all but wastes my time listening to the things I have heard so many times.

Please have experience on what you're telling me. You did it before, or you're doing it now, or someone you know is doing what you're telling me or did it.
(No pun intended)

Sorry if this was long...Thank you for your time.