Good things for a guy to bring up on a first date?
I already know her quite well.
- 7 years agoFavorite Answer
I can give a list of what not to talk about?
Don't talk about ex's
family can be too personal for a first date - it depends on if anything major has happened in her life
Ask about her day?
Try ask some of these questions
1. Who has been the biggest influence in your life?
2. What kinds of things really make you laugh?
3. What’s your favorite place in the entire world?
4. Who is your best friend? What do you like about him/her?
5. Favorite movie of all time? Why so?
6. What’s your biggest goal in life right now?
7. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
8. Do you have any pet peeves?
9. What should I know about you that I’d never think to ask about?
10. Did you—or do you—have a nickname? What’s the story behind it?
11. Who was your favorite schoolteacher or college professor? Why?
- 7 years ago
Talk casual, be yourself she clearly likes you