Nosy co-worker, help!?

Okay this question is asked for my mom, the lady she works with is always in her business & likes to tell her how to raise her kids & what they should do & that she shouldn't spoil me since i'm older but my mom is just being a mom & i'm not spoiled, But the lady is always in her business & mines she... show more Okay this question is asked for my mom, the lady she works with is always in her business & likes to tell her how to raise her kids & what they should do & that she shouldn't spoil me since i'm older but my mom is just being a mom & i'm not spoiled, But the lady is always in her business & mines she actually went to my work just to see if i was still working or if i quit, ironically i just happen to quit the job a few days before her visit & the girls who worked there didn't like me & they told her i was fired & the other day my mom went to work after vacation she was questioning my mom about me why i wasn't working like it's any of her business wth..my mom has been working there for 9 years & they are close but my mom is starting to feel uncomfortable cause she's getting way into our personal lives & my mom doesn't wanna say anything cause she's the manager & my mom do plan on leaving soon but right now she kinda have to stick it out :\.
My mom buys stuff online & we don't have a card atm so we would usually pay her coworker to order the stuff since she doesn't mind it.. but could this be one reason she's always in our business ?? should we stop this? advice to fix this problem ?

thanks~