What airlines fly out of CDG or Orly for Tarbes Airport (Lourdes)?

My U.S. flight arrives at CDG at 8:30am at CDG. The only flight I see to Lourdes (PAU AIRPORT) is at 1:40pm out of Orly. There is one flight schedule from Orly directly to Lourdes/Tarbes airport is at 5pm and that's a long wait for me. I would like to fly directly to Lourdes airport if I can find another... show more My U.S. flight arrives at CDG at 8:30am at CDG. The only flight I see to Lourdes (PAU AIRPORT) is at 1:40pm out of Orly. There is one flight schedule from Orly directly to Lourdes/Tarbes airport is at 5pm and that's a long wait for me.

I would like to fly directly to Lourdes airport if I can find another airline? Expedia is only showing British Air.

From Pau Airport, I am told to take taxi to Pau Train Station and from there, go to Lourdes. How much is taxi from Paul Airport to Lourdes?

I am a shy senior but would be great if I could "share" ride with someone going to Lourdes and offer to share car expenses but I know that would probably not happen.

Thank you.