i need to Chat with yahoo Support Agent online?

i need to Chat with yahoo Support Agent online but they always offline i need to restore my account password

Favorite Answer

https://edit.yahoo.com/forgotroot/

Try this

Passwords are encrypted so only you know them. They cant tell you the password, they

dont know. You merely set a new one

They dont have chat or phone anymore

Only this.

http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?locale=en_U...

Hi Yahoo Agent?

i need to chat with yahoo support agent on line

I have an odd location associated with my IP. And my mail account goes off line several times a day and I have to delete the mail account and log in again to get it to work. May be related things but not sure.

I just received an email saying my Yahoo account had been Lockout because I reach the storage limit and want me to Update. In the email, it said I won t be able to receive or send any emails. However, when I tried it and I still be able to receive it. Does it scam?

• AMY4 years agoReport

I just received the same notice; did you figure out if it's spam or not?

Hi and thanks for your help.

I am a chiropractor in Pratt Kansas and when I go to yahoo maps, there are 4 listing for my business. I would like to edit one and drop the others. I don't have a yahoo account or don't have the information to verify my account.

I have been having issues with simply opening, replying, deleting emails on Yahoo, whether I am using IE or Chrome as my browser. started happening over the past month or so.

need to chat with tech support.

Trying to create account for my wife but when I try to set up account it wants to text SSM stuff but we DO NOT TEXT

not getting yahoo email on my phone