Where can i Find Chartered Engineering (UK) Recognized institute for Pakistan ?

Well I have Done BS in applied Physics from Karachi University Pakistan , I heard Chartered Engineering Council UK offers International Chartered Engineering Degree , I visited their website but couldn't find anything , I just wanna know if they offer Ceng Degree to my course and through which instiute . Can anyone please help me Please thanks ..

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Come to australia

  • 7 years ago

    Please do inform me if you find any information.


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.