Am I a bad person to think that sexual dominance and rape is hot?

I'm a sensitive, wimpy, loser. Which prolly adds to the reasoning. But, it's still not a good excuse. I don't think I'd ever rape anyone, but I feel extremely shameful to even have the ideas. To be more specific (It gets pretty graphic here so heads up...) I think it's hot to think of the fear... show more I'm a sensitive, wimpy, loser. Which prolly adds to the reasoning. But, it's still not a good excuse. I don't think I'd ever rape anyone, but I feel extremely shameful to even have the ideas. To be more specific (It gets pretty graphic here so heads up...) I think it's hot to think of the fear in the person I'm withs big gaping eyes staring back at me, as though they're unsure of what I'm going to do to them, or that they're in an unsafe/uncontrolled situation is the hottest thing in the world than any action itself. Can someone tell me bluntly and in their opinion of whether this is normal/abnormal or "bad"? (perhaps without any religious mumbo jumbo...)
Update: No I'm not a virgin. I've had a girlfriend. We did things obviously. It went steady for a year. She was a very shy, but prude person. I would get aroused from her arousal and we would both act on our impulses when we had them. But I most liked it when I was being sexually aggressive towards her (throwing... show more No I'm not a virgin. I've had a girlfriend. We did things obviously. It went steady for a year. She was a very shy, but prude person. I would get aroused from her arousal and we would both act on our impulses when we had them. But I most liked it when I was being sexually aggressive towards her (throwing her to the bed, and ripping her clothes off) and her eyes would light up, not so much with pleasure, but surprise, uncertainty, and worry...
Update 2: And no I wasn't abused as a child