What gun sling is best for CQB?

I play lots of CBQ airsoft and there are lots of tight places where I may need to switch to my sidearm, Which type of sling is best for going to my pistol relatively quickly? (1-point, 2-Point, or 3-point)

Favorite Answer

Your gonna want a 1 point, because if you have a 2 point and trying to stick your gun around a corner or something, you'd have to lean with it, and your restricted... you know what i mean. Best 1 point sling is a magpul ms2, it's what i wish i have, if you're going for budget, just get a matrix sling from evike (like $12)

.... 2 or 3 point slings are meant for m16s and stuff like that you're supposed to sling around your back.

Source(s): Airsofter

It relies upon on how close, is "close Quarters". If I have been going to have a handgun for up-close, dedicated battling, it would be a solid high quality, double-stack (alongside with Para-Ordinance) 1911 in .38 great. i'm transforming into truly prepared on that around. If I have been having a longarm, i'd take an SBS'ed Ithaca Featherlight, 14'' barrel. complete-stocked.

1 point sling!

Magpul Multi mission sling.

a little more money, but well worth it.

my suggestion is the Boyi Dboys Single Point Bungee Sling OD i use it in my games, its easy and not hard to deal with, plus i actually like the green tone to it, i know its not everyones choice but i like it