Could someone give me the simplest explanation of Austro-Hungary during the World War 1?

Who were they allied with? What problems do they face? How did nationalism affect the empire? What was Autro-hungarian Empire"s goals in Balkans? What did they demand from Serbia? Would they have gone to war without the help of Germany? How does Austro-Hungary force Serbia in to a war? What happened in... show more Who were they allied with? What problems do they face? How did nationalism affect the empire? What was Autro-hungarian Empire"s goals in Balkans? What did they demand from Serbia? Would they have gone to war without the help of Germany? How does Austro-Hungary force Serbia in to a war? What happened in Sarajevo to bring events to a crisis?
Sorry about the all the questions but i can't find a site where it says this information simple enough for me to understand..
Update: and also, does anyone happen to know what the flag looked like in Austro-Hungary in 1914?