Should I start watching The Sopranos, The Wire, Breaking Bad or perhaps something else?

I have really enjoyed Dexter, The Walking Dead, Prison Break and Lost.

What should I start watching next?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

You should definitely watch "Breaking Bad"! One of the best shows I have ever seen! It's just amazing! You'll definitely get addicted after a couple episodes! :D These are my other favorite Drama T.V. Shows that I recommend for you to watch: *Available on Netflix

The Vampire Diaries* - About a girl named Elena Gilbert, and these two vampire brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore, who are in love with her. Their's no other way for me to describe it, other then being just amazing. Vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids, and doppelgangers are involved. And they all live in a fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. These T.V. series is based on the books by L.J. Smith, but they don't follow the book very often. Great show! :) This show has four seasons so far (but only three on Netflix), and it's already been confirmed they're making a fifth season! :D

Alias* - About a women named Sydney Bristow, who thinks she's working for the CIA, but she's actually working for a government agency called SD-6, an agency the CIA is against. After realizing that, she does everything in her power to go against them for murdering her fiance. This is the most action packed show I've ever seen in my life, and it's just amazing! It makes me so addicted, that I literally scream to watch the next episode (because a lot of them end in cliff hangers). Oh, and I've never cried so much for a show in my whole entire life, so that definitely says something. I definitely recommend it! :D This show ended after five seasons, but it was amazing! Also, the creator of "Lost", J.J. Abrams, is the creator of this show as well. ;D That should tell you how good this show is.

Kyle XY* - About a very unique boy named Kyle, who awakes in the middle of nowhere, with no belly button. He's taken in by a loving family, who help him figure out who he is and help recover his memories. It's a very great show, and makes you realize how much family means to others. This show only went on for three seasons, but was definitely worth watching! :)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer* - About a girl named Buffy Summers, who is a vampire slayer, and you see her experience through slaying vampires her whole life. It's one of the best shows in television history, and I would recommend it for anyone! Vampires, werewolves, witches, you name it. All kinds of demons are involved! They all live in a fictional town called Sunnydale. This show ended after seven seasons.

Firefly* - About a group of people who live on a firefly spaceship named Serenity, and do jobs for people, like steal goods, etc. It's a space western show, and is set in the future. You get to learn about each character, and it's just a deep show that makes you want to cry at times. Sadly, it was canceled after their first season. They couldn't even finish the season, they only had fourteen episodes. I know you may be thinking, why should I watch this show if it only lasted a season? But I have to say, I never regretted it once. It's an amazing show that deserves to be watched.

Revenge - About a woman named Emily Thorne (birth name Amanda Clarke), who tries to get revenge on a family named the Graysons, for taking advantage of her father, David Clarke, and having him killed. It's a really great show, and makes you want to watch the next episode right away! :D This show has two seasons so far.

The Following - About a serial killer named Joe Carroll, who enjoyed murdering young women in the gothic hero's honor, but then got caught. He spent hours in the prison library on the Internet, building a network of copycat killers who hang onto his every command (basically, a cult). He escaped prison with the help of his followers. Now, a former FBI agent, Ryan Hardy, who brought Joe down the first time, has to consult on the case again. It's a very suspenseful show, and makes you bite your nails and get goosebumps. :D This show is currently on its first season, and it's already been confirmed they're making a second season! :D

Hope this helped! :)

• 3 years ago

It relies upon on your very own determination. i admire the two shows, yet as a protracted time fan of crime dramas, The cord is the perfect teach ever made. From 2002-2010 it replaced into the optimum rated teach on all of IMDb. Now that's tied with Breaking undesirable. I watch it from beginning as much as end as quickly as a 300 and sixty 5 days. For me what places The cord above Breaking undesirable is realism. The cord replaced into written by utilizing former Baltimore sunlight Crime reporter, David Simon. lots of his writing is in keeping with certainly reviews. for my section, lots of what makes Breaking undesirable so compelling is the preposterousness of all of it. contained in the top i admire The cord as a results of fact it tells the uncomfortable reality that the line between law enforcement officers and criminals is razor skinny.

• 7 years ago

According to your taste i would say,

Breaking Bad<The Sopranos<The Wire

And according to awesomeness of the show i would say

The Wire>>>>>>The Sopranos>>Breaking Bad

Here is the List of Top Rated TV Shows if you want to brows it, Check it out!

http://www.imdb.com/list/NabhdH2Uc_w/

• T-Bone
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Breaking Bad. The finale is coming soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Star Trek TNG

• 7 years ago

BREAKING BAD

• 7 years ago

They're all excellent, so any of them would be good.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

try burn notice, extremely underrated

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.