Why are there so many Communists in Yahoo answers?

Well at least they came out of the closet. I guess they were hoping to get a large enough of a following before they revealed themselves to the public. I guess no more hiding behind the liberal label. Good at least everyone knows who they really are now.

Favorite Answer

Because Yahoo Answers is full of Godless Heathens. hedonists you know?

I don't know. I just come here to give everybody a hard time. Everybody that does not believe in absolute freedom that is (btw freedom that interferes with others is not a belief in freedom because the other person is not free). Everybody hates me but at least one enemy likes me long enough for me to hate on the other enemy. Communism sucks and is right out.

• rusert

Communism is the antithesis of what usa stands for. usa relies upon a capitalist gadget and believes the marketplace (for techniques besides as products and centers) gives you, by a techniques, the suitable and maximum sturdy street to verify useful and loose commerce of techniques and products. Communism, on the different hand, would not know that some issues are greater valouable than others and is merely destined to fail. by hte way, Cuba, India and Korea are actually not real communist areas the two. Frankly, one will on no account have the skill to exist. the closest would be a dictatorship or aristocracy.

• Josh

Communists have taken over the country.

It's still better than fear mongering, McCarthyist swine.