Where can I rent baby equipment near Paterson, NJ?

I work at a Baby Rental store in Sarasota, FL. We rent cribs, high chairs, toys, changing tables, strollers, car seats... and I'm looking for some place similar in North Jersey for when we take a trip up there in May.

We have a pack and play, but we really could use a high chair and a stroller while we're up there (I don't think ours will fit in the car with all of our luggage)

Where can I find a place like this? Does it even exist?

We are driving up, so we will not be renting a car seat... But we would not rent one either way.

We are looking for a HIGH CHAIR and a STROLLER preferably a jogger.

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

I don't know of any place but a I can get you a good deal on baby rental, We got all kinds

I would advise you to bring your own child seat. The reason being is because using a used car seat is a no-no as the history of the child seat has been unknown. After a crash, the car seat needs to be replaced and there is no way of knowing if the car seat has ever been in a crash. If the plastic was weak from being dropped or from a previous crash, the car seat may not perform in a second crash. In a severe case, brittle and weak plastic can mean the harness ripping from the shell, ejecting the child. Also, it will be difficult to use a child seat if the instruction manual was lost or if integral parts of the child restraint were lost or destroyed.

Car crashes are the leading cause of both disability and death for children in the United States- and they are that way for a reason.