Rude or not: cell phone talk in dr's waiting room?

A woman is in a doctor's waiting room with several other patients. It is a small room. There is a flat screen TV playing a movie, so the room isn't entirely quiet. Everyone in the waiting room is quietly reading or watching the TV. The woman pulls out her cell phone and begins to have a rather loud and... show more A woman is in a doctor's waiting room with several other patients. It is a small room. There is a flat screen TV playing a movie, so the room isn't entirely quiet. Everyone in the waiting room is quietly reading or watching the TV. The woman pulls out her cell phone and begins to have a rather loud and lengthy conversation in an unknown ethnic language. Is the woman being rude? And, if one of the other people nicely asks her to take the call outsiide, is that person being rude to the woman on the cell phone?

Thank you for your responses. This topic really bugs me and I would like to get people's opinions.