James asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 8 years ago

What things would make your everyday life simpler?

Not new inventions, but some way we can change a conventional behavior. For example, why don't we exercise in class while listening to a lecture (have stationary bikes in class as we listen to the prof.)

If you ask yourself "Dont you hate it when" or "Wouldn't it be nice if" and come up with any ideas, please feel free to share them!

Favorite Answer

A device that allows you to find things you've lost. No words can describe how much this would affect my life, I lose everything :(

a light up sign on my head that shows if I am up for conversations or not. it could also be colour coded for my mood - `i find it very difficult to be for instance be invited to a birthday celebration and find myself in a great deal of nastiness so if I were actually surrounded by angry red lights I could make my excuses sing happy birthday to the birthday girl and be on my way

Running water. That's something I miss even more than electricity. I live very rustic-ly.

A combination toilet and chair, with an automatic asswiper

A combination toilet refrigerator.

.