Good drama tv shows to watch?

Here's a list of shows I watch/watched:

-The Walking Dead

-LOST

-Game of Thrones

-Revolution

-666 Park Avenue

-Heroes

-American Horror Story

What drama shows do you think I will like based on the shows I do watch above?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

These are my favorite Drama T.V. Shows that I recommend for you to watch: *Available on Netflix

The Vampire Diaries* - About a girl named Elena Gilbert, and these two vampire brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore, who are in love with her. Their's no other way for me to describe it, other then being just amazing. Vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids, and doppelgangers are involved. And they all live in a fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. These T.V. series is based on the books by L.J. Smith, but they don't follow the book very often. Great show! :) This show has four seasons so far (but only three on Netflix), and it's already been confirmed they're making a fifth season! :D

Alias* - About a women named Sydney Bristow, who thinks she's working for the CIA, but she's actually working for a government agency called SD-6, an agency the CIA is against. After realizing that, she does everything in her power to go against them for murdering her fiance. This is the most action packed show I've ever seen in my life, and it's just amazing! It makes me so addicted, that I literally scream to watch the next episode (because a lot of them end in cliff hangers). Oh, and I've never cried so much for a show in my whole entire life, so that definitely says something. I definitely recommend it! :D This show ended after five seasons, but it was amazing! Also, the creator of "Lost", J.J. Abrams, is the creator of this show as well. ;D That should tell you how good this show is.

Kyle XY* - About a very unique boy named Kyle, who awakes in the middle of nowhere, with no belly button. He's taken in by a loving family, who help him figure out who he is and help recover his memories. It's a very great show, and makes you realize how much family means to others. This show only went on for three seasons, but was definitely worth watching! :)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer* - About a girl named Buffy Sommers, who is a vampire slayer, and you see her experience through slaying vampires her whole life. It's one of the best shows in television history, and I would recommend it for anyone! Vampires, werewolves, witches, you name it. All kinds of demons are involved! They all live in a fictional town called Sunnydale. This show ended after seven seasons.

Firefly* - About a group of people who live on a firefly spaceship named Serenity, and do jobs for people, like steal goods, etc. It's a space western show, and is set in the future. You get to learn about each character, and it's just a deep show that makes you want to cry at times. Sadly, it was canceled after their first season. They couldn't even finish the season, they only had fourteen episodes. I know you may be thinking, why should I watch this show if it only lasted a season? But I have to say, I never regretted it once. It's an amazing show that deserves to be watched.

Revenge - About a woman named Emily Thorne (birth name Amanda Clarke), who tries to get revenge on a family named the Graysons, for taking advantage of her father, David Clarke, and having him killed. It's a really great show, and makes you want to watch the next episode right away! :D This show has two seasons so far.

The Following - About a serial killer named Joe Carroll, who enjoyed murdering young women in the gothic hero's honor, but then got caught. He spent hours in the prison library on the Internet, building a network of copycat killers who hang onto his every command (basically, a cult). He escaped prison with the help of his followers. Now, a former FBI agent, Ryan Hardy, who brought Joe down the first time, has to consult on the case again. It's a very suspenseful show, and makes you bite your nails and get goosebumps. :D This show is currently on its first season, and it's already been confirmed they're making a second season! :D

Hope this helped! :)

The makers of "The Walking Dead" also created the shows "Dexter" and "Breaking Bad". These are both really good tv series.

Dexter is about a serial killer who works as a homicide splatter analyst while Breaking Bad is about a man that gets cancer and becomes a crystal meth maker to supply his family with money for when he's dead.

The actor that plays the lead role of Dexter was also in a drama show called "Six Feet Under" which is another great series about a family that runs a funeral parlor.

Lastly, there is another awesome series called "Weeds". This is made by Showcase so of course it's pretty cool. This is packed full of drama of every kind. It's about a mum whose husband has died and supports her family by becoming a marijuana dealer.

So yeah, these are the best tv series apart from the ones you already watch and they are all linked together in a few different ways so that's also pretty awesome.

Source(s): I spend my weekends watching series after series.... I know it's kind of sad....

Breaking Bad

Mad Men

Sons of Anarchy

They don't follow the same theme but these are some really good dramas. Especially Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad!

Once Upon A Time

Revenge

Real world, the hills, beverly hills, One tree hill, The O.C, Skins, Greek, 10 things I hate about you, Make it or damage it, Wildfire, South of nowhere, Degrassi, Boys over plant life, point Pleasent, on the spot superstar, The tribe, Heartbreak excessive, existence as we are aware of it, The exceptional years, Bloody monday, greater ground, lifestyles, young americans, girls in love, I <three Vampires, The forest rangers, determined Housewives, misplaced, And Survivors.

Looking at your name, I can tell your a male. I have a few guy friends that watch Pretty Little Liars & the Lying Game.

• Rose D

Try Alias and Fringe. They're by the same creative team behind Lost.

Reading the e book instead of viewing the movie is the ultimate way to see what the writer meant. Reading uses your creativeness, hones your reading skills, and can make your vocabulary

• ?

Watching tv is easier but I love reading literature more