DID MISTY KISS ASH KETCHUM IN POKEMON?

I'm done playing games, I'm hearing all kinds of things. But I want the truth. In Pokemon, did Misty kiss Ash Ketchum or did Ash kiss Misty in any of the episodes? I know about the mistletoe songs and I don't care about that. If they did kiss, I want a link. I don't care if it's in Japanese. I just want to see it. Please help.

• Iggy
    Best Answer

They never actually kissed in the series.

Edit***

Ash never kissed Misty, May, Dawn or Iris in the Anime, (and they in turn never kissed him,) however, Melody did kiss Ash on the cheek in the second Pokemon movie, (The Power of One,) and Bianca, (or Latias disguised as a human,) kissed Ash on the cheek as well in the fifth Pokemon movie, (entitled Pokemon Heroes.)

Source(s): Huge Pokemon fan.
  • MattM

No, Ash has never kissed Misty and Misty has never kissed Ash.

There is zero evidence of Ash kissing anyone. None of Ash's female traveling companions have kissed him either.

There is the story with the mistletoe and the Christmas special but those are just things created by fans, they are not real or even completely true.

• Erika

Ash And Misty Kiss

Pokemon Kiss

No.But Ash and Misty go to pokemon center and hand over their balls to joy.I mean pokeballs to nurse joy.While their pokemon are recovering,they both go to a room closeby and make out and have sex.This goes on and one day misty gets pregnant.Ash takes her to nurse joy.Out pops a pokemon that looks like half pikachu half brock and half who knows what and everybody goes "Who's that pokemon?".

Then Brock dies due to aids.Then Pikachu runs out of charge.Ash gets over all this and marries Misty.

But then later Misty finds out Ash's affair with dawn,nurse joy,police lady & others and they both divorce.But Ash finally marries Dawn and tells to his kids"And thats how kids i met your mother".Pa papapapa paaaaaaaaaaaaa da da da dada da

But then the director realized its not a soap or some desperate house*** s**t but a freakin kids show.So he changed the entire scene to a pokemon battle.

So No.

PS-Ash & Misty get it on but they dont show that in the series as its a kids show.

Misty never kissed ash , but maybe she might have felling's for him

not on the lips

edit:

misty did kiss ash on the check once but that was in

any reference or pics u see of ash in a romance situation is fan created

what Iggy said, but there was a christmas special where they walked under a mistletoe, but then it went off-camera, so it's suggested that they did kiss, but that's about it

are you the fans of POKEMON? you can visit , http://www.x-costume.com/ for more about it

Source(s): x-costume