Do guys have certain facial expressions towards the girl they like?

today my guy friend had to walk alone home afterschool because his best guy friend left him and he started telling me before he left how his bff usuallly leaves him and he started getting upset then after awhile he said he had to go so when he started walking away i called his name and he said what? not in a mean tone and i said calm down his name here. and he turned around and smiled at me and my bff said to me : the way he smiles at you.. its a simple yes or no question: do guys give certain smiles or expressions to the girl that they like?

Favorite Answer

yes they do ;)

must be that this guy likes you as a buddy because of the fact he feels greater soft with then you he does with the others. Or he ought to such as you greater intimately and want to get to be attentive to you greater useful, yet he's petrified of rejection or he needs to take it slow. there is not any way of analyzing any ones ideas. all human beings is diverse, yet he of course likes you in one way or yet another. in case you like him and could want to perhaps get greater serious with him then ask him how he feels approximately you and as quickly as he says he likes you, your an stunning guy or woman and all that spiel to talk around telling you that he desires thus far you. You ask him how he feels approximately you romantically. you will capture him off preserve and he will inform you the way he incredibly feels or he will flee, the two way you have your answer.

A big grin usually. And if you watch carefully their eyes dilate...

Source(s): I'm a guy