Thinking about suicide?

I'm bullied horribly at school and I feel worthless and confused. My mind is unclear; I am incapable of thinking correctly. When I look in the mirror, my face is distorted because I think I'm ugly. I get called ugly, weird, stupid, emo, gothic, hunchback, etc. Any name you can think of, I've been called. I'm way too tall, way too quiet, and weird. My mother tells me I'm smart, but I get Ds and Fs. I'm stupid as hell.

I'm fourteen years old, and I'm a Christian. But the only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm afraid of going to hell. If it weren't for that simple reason, I'd have done it already. I want to be an author, but that's never going to happen.

I feel stupid. And I'm severely depressed. I'm thoroughly convinced that I'm ugly.

Here's a picture of me:

http://web.stagram.com/p/413178536463550710_274433...

So.. should I do it?

Favorite Answer

Please do not. You are beautiful just how you are, and although it's easier said than done, if others don't like you for who you are, they aren't worth it. Trust me.

Just try and focus on studying. Don't let them know it's getting to you! That's exactly what they want. They want a reaction. I also think the same way when I look in the mirror, but others find me beautiful. Whereas others find me horrible. Some people in the world will dislike you. Some people in the world are just mean. But, listen to me when I say this. You are not ugly. You look amazing.

Have you told anybody about the bullying? I know, it's very hard to do so, but you need to tell someone who can help you.

You're at a very difficult time in life, and although I, myself, am very young, I can guarantee things will get better. Just a month ago, I was very close to suicide. Now, I'm happier than ever. Well, thanks to one person in particular.

Just, trust me. You are beautiful. People out there DO care. It's just the matter of finding those people, and letting go of the negative ones. Another thing, is don't cut. Please. I made that mistake, and now I can't go out without a jacket on. Not at least for maybe a year or so. If it does result into cutting, please make sure you know how to take care of yourself, and don't cut near your veins.

People out there love you. I don't even know you, but I care and love you. If you need me, I'm iiDeathCookies on deviantART, Twitter, Tumblr, etc. You name it, I'm probably on it. Just throw me a message, and you can vent, or ask for advice, as much as you want. You're beautiful. Stay strong, please. c:

1st of all you are a writer. Most writers are very depressed. That's where we get all our creativity from. I swear if they did a brain study on writers our brains would be completely different then the average person. I highly doubt you are stupid, you are probably just so depressed that you have given up on trying. Don't give up though. Try to see a psychologist. Write more, write books they will make you feel better. Its what got me through high school. Being an author honestly probably won't happen. but keep trying, I do. that's what life is just trying everyday to make your dream happen and trying to find happiness inbetween. Try to do other things that you love. Also when your old enough booze is a great ally.

No. Never ever take your own life. Please talk to someone who can help like a counselor or doctor. Just because you think you're ugly or worthless doesn't mean its true and it definitely doesn't mean you should kill yourself. You were giving this life because you are strong enough to live it. I understand that life sucks but in the end it will all get better, and if it hasn't gotten better yet, it's not the end. Keep your head up and stay strong. Refuse to let anything bring you down.

Dont lestin to them nothing is worth dying over you are a good person and you are just being attacked by mean ppl if they have this impact on you then dont hang with them and if they pick on you just tell em off there no better than u are most likely, there putting u dowm to make them self look and fell better BUT YOU ARE BETTER DONT EVEN GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY. God is there with you and he understands you will get through it try praying about it....

It days somewhere in the bible that ppl will hate u only cuz they hate god dont feel bad really you should be happy about it gby...

Source(s): love

kids are so cruel these days but when your an adult its alot easier. i dont think your ugly neither and you are not done growing either. the acne will clear up too. some peoples skin produce oil more which it causes more. i use to have alot in high school but it's pretty much cleared up. i recommend try the acne pills. they really worked for me. no one is stupid really. our minds are all different which gives us different advantages than others.

Hi , Why do you care what they say? be the pretty one when you aren't smart and be the smart one when you aren't pretty. and i don't think you aren't ugly . live your life . enjoy . be nice to Humans . in return. only good things will come. always smile it helps alot. Suicide is for weaklings . and yes those who suicide aren't allowed in heavens because they used their life chance in a wrong way. they could be a good guy/girl . so it doesn't matter . all it matters is Make God happy . and do good with his creation and even if his creation aren't doing good for you . Don't be sad . Always keep in mind you have to make God happy . not to be cool infront of his creation . and yeah just chill . It's hard for good people to live this world i know , it's because the good ones are tested opon their faith in God . so yeah be happy and may you have good future!

• DeAnne

You're not worthless, weird or stupid. You are depressed.

So go to a dr. and tell him you NEED antidepressants. What a difference they make :)

1-800-273-8255. Call this.

I think your beautiful :)

NOOOOOOO I LOVE YOUUUUUU