can this pc run these games?

Ok so I might get this pc tomorrow but first I want to know if It can run these games? Black ops 2, mw3, arma 2 and 3 and dayz, gta 4, farcry 3, skyrim, minecraft or any new game that came out in 2013 really? So here's the pc and its specs, intel core i7 4.6GHz 7950 OC Gamer

And here's the specs, MSI Z77A-GD65 MB

i7 3770K Overclocked to 4.6GHz

8GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM

1TB SATA3 HDD

OC HD 7950 3GB 384bit

Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler

Corsair 800W PSU

8 CH HD Sound

Thanka guys please let me know your thoughts cheers

Favorite Answer

Of course rich boy. I'm wondering why Battlefield 3 is not included in your "games to play" list?

That laptop could desire to run those video games in simple terms nice. while you're development your very own laptop i might advise getting 2x4GB reminiscence enjoying cards for 8GB instead of the 4x2GB. you will get a quicker reaction with the two sticks. I certainly have a 550ti video card that runs any game I certainly have on max settings. So i've got not got any doubts with that card. you have a 130W processor and has rapid which you would be able to velocity it as much as 3.8GHz. i might advise you getting a minimum of a 600W ability furnish in case you plan on utilizing the rapid or do any overclocking.

Definitely, by the way, you might wanna lower the psu as electricity bills will be high and your better off going for a high efficiency 700 watt then a low efficiency 800 watt as less gets to the pc from the 800 anyways

Sweet specs. It should be able to handle all of those games quite well, even if some of them aren't exactly optimized for PC.

It will be able to run any fine for years. It's overkill :) don't worry.

Source(s): Past buys