Drinking with fatty liver?

So about over a year ago I stopped drinking because I had a rlly bad pain in the liver section... I was a pretty heavy drinker at the time I'm only 21 and I was drinking quite a bit... So I went to the dr and they told me I had fatty liver and ever since I've been completely sober and my social life hen downhill cause I stopped going out.. I wanna start going out again but it kinda hard without drinking.. Is it bad if u have a beer or two if u have fatty liver??

You are so young to have this liver problem due to drinking. You must have drank very heavily, and after being married to 2 alcoholics, a heavy drinker cannot have a beer or two. You are in the early stages of cirrhosis of the liver, which kills hundreds of thousands of people every year. Being that I have never been much of a drinker (because everyone around me stayed drunk) I know alcohol does NOT have to be part of the party to have fun. Anything can be done without alcohol. Have fun being YOU, not drunk. It is possible. Early deaths because of drinking are increasing. I lost a cousin last year who passed at age 26, who had literally drank himself to death. You may miss the buzz at first, but, you will feel better, remember the fun you had and protect your health. If you feel you cannot get along without alcohol, i would strongly suggest you get professional help. You are young enough to have a sober, fun, exciting life. Alcohol is a choice, NOT a necessity.

Source(s): Life experience dealing with heavy drinkers, and burying my grandfather at age 56 because he would not lay the bottle down, and a young cousin who doctors say literally drank himself to death. Autopsy said his liver was in such bad shape it was a miracle he lived to the ripe old age of 26.
  • Poppy

Yes it is very bad(deadly bad), because of your liver condition it can not process alcohol. Drinking will advance/worsen your condition. Drink non alcoholic beer instead, it is trendy. There is nothing wrong with going out and not consuming alcohol.

You don't have to drink to be social. I mean you could fake drunkenness if you must. I guess. But bit of alcohol won't kill you right? I guess but I may be totally wrong. Do what you feel is logically right.