Can anyone explain how YOLO started?

it's like a stupid excuse to do stupid things..

yeah you only live once but it's either go spend the rest of it in jail, rehab, wheelchair, medication or suffering..

it's just so stupid.

they only think of what is now not what is after..

and I posted it here because you guys are much more wiser

Favorite Answer

I heard it from a band called Suicide Silence, they made a song called 'You Only Live Once' and some of the lyrics goes 'You only live once, so just go f*cking nuts'. I think there's another artist who used the phrase 'YOLO' at one point.. Think it's something like 'Drake'.

If 'you only live once' then you should at least make this life the best that you can make it and not ruin it..

Source(s): "and I posted it here because you guys are much more wiser" made me laugh. I wondered why you posted it here in this category.

Basically YOLO is an excuse used by the irresponsible,as an excuse for their idiotic actions!

Source(s): Realist.

The Universe is the likely the fabricated from something that became everywhere perpetually, yet is constantly changing. remember, potential, in spite of... The case is so distant and complicated to touch that its greater constructive left at the back of and not argued. the growth is very uncomplicated to comprehend once you study the character of density and flow in any respect - then you definately could have self belief that universe has to develop outward (whether its merely a component of it doing this for actual). The stupid anxious is that it potential that Universe is getting chilly, however the fee is so gradual that there is no actual situation. The wakeful is the fabricated from long evolution. starting to be difficulty and progression of uncomplicated actual and chemical appearances. From one cellular micro organism reacting on all components to such being like human employing better than 5 senses no longer just to react yet in addition to evaluate in greater conscious way. Even by myself DNA has its chemical life. i'm able to dare to assert that atoms stay their "life" besides. Water stay liquid in planet prevalent temperatures. i might desire to even confuse you approximately diverse environments and accommodated life, yet we could shop to the fundamentals. potential, with such visual charm as heat temperature, is mandatory for ameliorations to take place on time line - incorrect way we'd be encased in stone or unfold around like air. ingesting, ingesting is desperate by the chemistry of alive being. life beings generally are actually not easily cut back out appearances. The relation demands replace of gear between the being and the ambience. What else? The creation. straightforward because of the fact the fortunate hazard. each now and then the chain of activities enable concentration of proper solidarity. The loneliness of components end and the product surpass the previous creation. life is the miracle inspite of each little thing. The dorky key is that God did no longer might desire to crate life, however the life starting to be gadget.