I dont think telling a ten year old to diet is appropriate!?

I have a ten year old niece who is a little chubby. I honestly think its just baby fat because she eats very health and is super active. My mother and her mom and dad always make comments to her about her weight and it makes me sick. I can see it hurts her feelings and I'm worried about her. I think its normal... show more I have a ten year old niece who is a little chubby. I honestly think its just baby fat because she eats very health and is super active. My mother and her mom and dad always make comments to her about her weight and it makes me sick. I can see it hurts her feelings and I'm worried about her. I think its normal because I was a chubby kid and grew out of it when I became a teenager. Now I'm 23 and a normal weight. I'm scared that if they keep it up its going to kill her self esteem as a teen/adult and I don't want that to happen. What can I say to them to make them stop? Its not anything cruel that they say its just little rude remarks but, I feel like it needs to stop! Thanks in advance!