Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 7 years ago

Do you ever go barefoot outside during summer? + BQ's?

I don't usually wear shoes in the summer unless I'm going to the store or in the car or something then I'll wear flip flops. But other than that I'm usually barefoot because over all the years of not wearing shoes outside my feet have become tough haha

BQ: Peanut butter or Nutella?

BQ: When was the last time you hurt yourself?

BQ: If you were a dog, what breed would you be?

BQ: Have you ever had watermelon juice?

BQ: Which do you find more attractive? Blue or brown eyes?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Sandals are the closest I come to it...I walk long-distance by habit and that wouldn't be good to do on stony roads in bare feet.

BQ: Nutella

BQ2: Yesterday - popped a muscle in my leg while I was sleeping.

BQ3: I'm a cat person, so I'd want to be the dog that looked as close to a cat as possible. Or I'd be a sheepdog, because I've got hair in my face all the time.

BQ4: Nope.

BQ5: Blue, though I'm not going to reject anyone based on eye color (in my case, I'd be lucky to get anyone, so I may as well not have biases).

• BER

I am almost always barefoot.

BQ: Peanut butter or Nutella?

I like the taste to Nutella better, but I put peanut butter on everything.

I don't remember

An old English sheep dog

BQ: Have you ever had watermelon juice?

Yes. I love it.

Brown eyes! My boyfriend has brown eyes :)

The concrete around my house is pretty uncomfortable so I try to avoid it, but if I'm just going to the mailbox or in the backyard I go barefoot. I don't wear shoes in the winter if there's no snow on the ground, and I never wear shoes inside.

BQ: Peanut butter. I like Nutella, but yeah.

BQ: Like physically? I over worked my hip that was injured a while ago, and I reinjured it about a month ago.

BQ: Great Dane? I'm 5'11", so I always feel big and tall, haha.

BQ: Nope, sure i'ts good though!

BQ: Blue

• Dibs

If I'm in my backyard, I am usually barefoot. I have a pool and a trampoline in my backyard and my summers consist of going back and forth from the trampoline to the pool, so there is no need to wear shoes. I have never been stung by a bee on my foot, so until then, I will continue to go barefoot during the summers.

BQ: Neither.

BQ2: I got toothpaste in my eye the other night.

BQ3: I would be a Golden Retriever.

BQ4: Nope.

BQ5: I don't really have a preference.

Absolutely! I love going barefoot during the summer. If I have to go to someplace which requires shoes, I'll throw on my Birkenstocks, which are like flip flops except sturdier.

BQ: Nutella all the way.

BQ: Well... I sort of hurt myself in pointe class earlier this evening, just 'cause my toes are always really sore after. But that's totally normal. I did, however, slightly re-injure my weak ankle, which I sprained months ago. So either way, earlier today in ballet class.

BQ: Hm... I don't know. I want to say a husky, 'cause they're my favorite kind of dog. But I don't really know. Maybe a golden retriever?

BQ: I've had watermelon juice when I eat watermelon.. but not by itself.

BQ: I can really go either way.

All the time. I spend most of my summers at my grandparent's house, and they live on a lake, so my cousins and I are constantly running in the sand or the grass and into the water. I also play softball though, and I can't be barefoot for that! :)

BQ: Nutella wins, but just barely

BQ2: last time I seriously hurt myself was two months ago when I dislocated my shoulder...twice...within five minutes...It's still healing and it's very difficult being a softball player and not being able to throw!

BQ3: a lab.

BQ4: besides sucking it off of a watermelon, nope

BQ5: blue

I never wear shoes in the summer except to go to the store.

Bq: Nutella I'm allergic to peanut butter

Bq: I don't remember

Bq: golden retriever

Bq: no

Bq: blue

Yes. My mom hates it because I stepped on a nail when I was barefoot a few years ago, and then like a month after that I was riding my bike barefoot and my foot slipped and had to get 15 stitches. I still go barefoot, though. I love the feeling of cool grass and warm asphalt.

BQ: Peanut butter.

BQ: Last night.

BQ: Probably something ugly like a rat terrier.

BQ: No.

BQ: I don't care.

• Not really. It gets too hot (either that or my feet are just sensitive to heat xP) and I feel like I always need to wear shoes when I'm outside. I also wouldn't want to step on any critters that may be on the ground while I'm walking...

BQ: Peanut Butter. I've never really eaten Nutella. So I guess I'm missing out on a lot..... T-T

BQ: Last night when I got a paper cut. xP

BQ: I love Shetland Sheepdogs. :D

BQ: Yes. :P

BQ: I love blue eyes, so I guess I'll go with blue. ;)

I always go barefoot in the summer! Including going to the store. I love to go barefoot.

Peanut butter

The other day I nicked myself when I was shaving my legs. Nothing serious, though.

A cat

Yes, if you're eating a watermelon it's impossible not to.

Blue eyes. Like mine!

• Pshh I go barefoot in the winter (I live in FL, and my yard is mostly sandy, so I can get away with it).

BQ- NUTELLA BABY!!! French toast with nutella is my fave!

BQ- Ugh the other day I went to go outside to get something, and I guess my cat just decided it was a god day to try to dodge outside (she is an indoor cat, and we NEVER let her outside) so I literally leaped through the door in order to get her, and ended up getting a wood burn on my knee.#fail

BQ- Teacup Pomeranian. yeahh I'm about that life!

BQ- I have had juice from a watermelon when I was eating it, and I have had Watermelon flavored Arizona green tea. I'm guessing that counts?

BQ- PIERCING blue most definitely.