Why does my vagina hurt during sex?

me and my bf have been together 10 months, and have been havibg sex for about 9 months about 5 months ago after havibg sex the outside of my vagina was swollen and it hurt when I had a wee it went away next day..it was ok but then I was scared to have sex...and I read online that it could be becsuse of the... show more me and my bf have been together 10 months, and have been havibg sex for about 9 months
about 5 months ago after havibg sex the outside of my vagina was swollen and it hurt when I had a wee
it went away next day..it was ok

but then I was scared to have sex...and I read online that it could be becsuse of the latex of the condom , so then in October I got an implant and we stopped using protection
since about December Ive been experiencing pains at the start of sex, but after about two minutest it would all be okay and enjoyable and free of pain, but if I wanted to wee afterwards it would hurt on the outside of my vagina
since I got my implant my periods have been about every two to three weeks
and since about January it would hurt to have sex for about a week before I can actually enjoy it
now we dont havr sex that often
last time I had sex (14/03/13)
he did it finger first to make it wet n it was all fine
but as soon as he put his penis inside at the entrance it felt like there were spikes n every time he move they were digging deeper and deeper into my flesh and it actually made me cry...so my bf stopped and asked whats wrong
I told him and he said that he felt like there was a sac full of sand inside/like rocks were scraping against his penis at the entrance n it felt weird for him too
can you please help me and tell me what could be possibly wrong with me????? am really worried