Is the ukelele easy to learn, and what kind should I buy?

Im 14 years old. So, I've had a sudden interest in ukelele's. the only instruments I have played before are the piano (5 years) and alto saxophone(3 years), so you can tell I will not have any experience with this side of the musical family. Is the ukelele easy to learn? I've tried playing my... show more Im 14 years old. So, I've had a sudden interest in ukelele's. the only instruments I have played before are the piano (5 years) and alto saxophone(3 years), so you can tell I will not have any experience with this side of the musical family.
Is the ukelele easy to learn? I've tried playing my cousin's guitar but I have a really small hand so that didnt work out (that's why I'd rather learn uke)
Also, where and what kind of ukelele should I buy, I would preferably would like the price range under $100. I heard there are 3 kinds of ukelele's and I don't know the difference between them (if you would explain that would be awesome)

Thanks in advance :D