Do white people watch Tyler Perry Movies?

Ive always wondered if white people like tyler perry movies or are they to Ethnically oriented for a typical caucasion american audience?

Favorite Answer

I'm a blond haired blue-eyed white woman who lives in the suburbs l and I love Tyler Perry movies. I don't like the Medea ones because I'm not big into his comedy. But I love The Family that Preys , I love colored girls, why did I get married, last Christmas .. Etc.

I love most of his non comedy films. he is a brilliant writer and yes white people do go to his movies I've been to many of them..

No, i do not think they do, however it's now not about colour. In his exact case, it's not about color. Most white guys do not find it funny to peer a guy in drag. Or to observe a comedy movie about a man who isn't very funny. It's strictly Tyler Perry. Any white guy on the earth can have seen a film with Denzel Washington in it, or Samuel L. Jackson or Morgan Freeman. Or the Wayans brothers, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and so forth. There have been plenty of films like "apartment social gathering" or "next Friday" or something that have been ethnically oriented however which each person watched, in view that they have been funny. Past the truth that it is unhappy that Tyler Perry continues to be struggling with his drag queen sexuality, there may be nothing intriguing or funny about him.

No, I don't think they do, but it's not about color. In his particular case, it is not about color. Most white guys don't find it funny to see a guy in drag. Or to watch a comedy movie about a guy who isn't very funny.

It's strictly Tyler Perry. Any white guy in the world will have seen a movie with Denzel Washington in it, or Samuel L. Jackson or Morgan Freeman. Or the Wayans brothers, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, and so forth. There have been plenty of movies like "House Party" or "Next Friday" or whatever that were ethnically oriented but which everyone watched, because they were funny.

Beyond the fact that it's sad that Tyler Perry is still struggling with his drag queen sexuality, there's nothing interesting or funny about him.