One day late for period? Possibility of pregnancy?

Okay I'm 17 and been sexually active for 2 years with the same person. I'm a day late on my period and I'm getting nervous. My boyfriend doesn't really worry about it (pregnancy) in the past but this time he says he feels there may be a possibility even with the condom we used that didn't break.... show more Okay I'm 17 and been sexually active for 2 years with the same person. I'm a day late on my period and I'm getting nervous. My boyfriend doesn't really worry about it (pregnancy) in the past but this time he says he feels there may be a possibility even with the condom we used that didn't break. I'm the kind of girl who gets paranoid about having a baby now and I'm having second thoughts....what's your opinion ? Please no "your to young crap" I know already just tell me if u think there's a possibility of pregnancy from personal experiences or any advice u can give..thanks!
Update: Btw if I am pregnant I will not under any circumstances abort my baby or give it up. It was my decision to have sex so I will take full responsibility for my child.