Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 7 years ago

I was once sold as a sex slave...?

For just under 2 years, I was sold for sex by a group of men. I was kept in America, but transported over state lines into Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and even further down south, like Missouri and Arkansas, officially making it kidnapping (abduction) and transportation over state lines. Which is, Federal jurisdiction, as in, the FBI.

For reasons I will not go into, I was considered a "specialty"... and each time I was disposed of, for one reason or another, someone dumping my body, or twice, someone trying to save my life, I was soon after abducted again. I never seemed to be able to escape it.

The really sick part? The "men" who were doing the raping, weren't thugs or lowlifes. There were politicians, doctors, police officers, even a few Federal Agents... and a judge.

And before people go, "Oh, yeah, right, that'd happen..." let me tell you how I KNOW they were law enforcement. When I was being abused by the men who happened to be Feds, they showed their badges, said they'd know if I reported it. A few times, during the course of the raping, they had thought they'd killed me, and dumped my "body". I wound up in the hospital with barely a heart beat. I'd been missing for over a week. Must've said something in my sleep or while half delusional, because guess who shows up at the hospital? Federal. Agents.

They didn't even ask who I was. Apparently there'd finally been a missing person's report and I matched it---accurately. They said my name, then theirs, then stated why they were there.

When I finally got a look at all 3 of them, 1 looked familiar. When he saw me looking at him, he smiled intimidatingly and walked all the way up to the bed, getting startled glances from the others, and showed me his badge. And his features became much clearer and I recognized him. I'd never forget his face.

I had only ever seen him before in one place. Where I was sold. His badge number matched up. I remember it clearly, because while he hid his name, he showed me everything else. Apparently in the hospital he thought I'd instantly recognize him and he decided to take control of the situation.

I was not, nor was I ever, taken into protective custody.

Guess who would've taken me into protective custody, since it was their jurisdiction and their case? Them. They even stated as such.

After that info. Here is my question:

If people in power, such as politics and law enforcement are the ones abusing you, who do you go to for protection? Who do you trust?

I'm out now. Got away from that city, into a very tiny one, and rarely ever leave my home. RARELY.

I'm pregnant with multiples, and all the complications that come along with that and tried getting medical care, but even though my stomach is growing and growing, and I go to hospital after hospital, they still deny me care. I believe they're getting paid off---the doctors, at least. The medical conditions I have are life-threatening. I've heard the heartbeats through the sonograms, while taking my own pulse, and they didn't match. Those heard where much faster than mine. The nurse lied and said it was my own. I even saw, at 7 months pregnant, the entire head and shoulders of one child through the sonogram, the nose, eyes, mouth, and even an ear clearly visible. When I asked him, "Isn't that a baby?" He replied, "Uh, no, it's gas!" and moved the sensor, refusing to move it back. They. Are. Lying!!!

I also have an aneurysm and when I go into labor, it will likely rupture. I've known about it for years, but lucky for me, it's operable.

If I die, they go free. They no longer have to worry about what I might say, if I ever come forward.

I know this all sounds crazy to everyone... like **** outta movies... but I'm not making this up.

I tried telling my brother---but made a mess out of explaining it since I AM a mess---who knew nothing of it, since I was out, living on my own and never previously told my family, and he said, "I don't believe it; that **** only happens in movies."

Yeah, BUT WHERE DO THE HELL DO THEY GET THE **** FOR MOVIES FROM?!??!

IT'S CALLED REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!

So, where do I go for help? WHO would help me? I really need input here, not shitty remarks about trolling, because that is NOT WHAT THIS IS!

Great so, "It does happen but I don't know if I believe it happened to you".

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE HELL VICTIMS WHO GO THROUGH THIS NEVER GET TAKEN SERIOUSLY OR GET ANY HELP.

CAN SOMEONE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY? PLEASE PEOPLE!

Favorite Answer

I know what you mean and Im sorry that had happen to you. and that's it today in our society you cant go to anyone you lucky if your own blood is for you and not for the criminals the world has lost there dam mind and likes to kiss *** just so they will get brownies and the pervs get turned on there all assholes in my book...

If you are serious about doing this, then you need to be careful...Go to any outlet that will listen and has a little pull... perhaps: 60 minutes, ny times, wsj, Oprah, ellen... seriously, on my life, anyone you could see trusting. MAKE SURE not to get suicided, it does really happen. Move... change your name and appearance, then fight from the shadows. Leave your life for now. Once these freaking monsters are dealt with, you can go back. SPREAD THE NAMES of the ones you know once you are safe. Use burn phones, and burn often.

• Jenny

I don't know where you are but there are bad cops but most aren't. You should Google your location and Special Victims Unit. In the links, you should find a phone number to police that specialize in this sort of thing.

Best of luck. I can't say for sure it really happened to you but it does happen. There are people out there.

Best of luck.

Edit: I can't know. I tend to believe you but there are people that come to this site for the sole purpose of making things up to shock people. I do take it seriously and if you go to the Special Victims Unit, they will believe you.

It's one thing to make it up on an anonymous website. It's totally different to make the effort to go to the police. Seriously, you should Google the police.

If you need help, my email is open and you can write me a letter. Let me know where you are and I will get you the proper people to call.

I don't believe you.

Why?

Because you are writing a story on Yahoo Answers, rather than in person to others and giving it to reporters whom could tell the world.

I wish those monsters suffer and be eaten alive by snakes and demons !!! .. I feel the pain , dear ... your still pure no matter how you were treated , the world is in control by God no matter what !!! .... these satanic humans will harm and abuse no matter what !!! .. but they will be thrown into lake of fire forever !!! ... you my dear will sit in the right hand of father ... help many girls who went into trouble . I feel your pain sister . join a church group find a stable safe job for yourself . pray to God for miracles and hardwork .. your pure no matter what ...

Wow. if this is truth..... this is like epic scandalous book and movie material.

And if it were me ,and I can only try and imagine , thats what I would do gonna have to get a media advocate.

The men who abducted and sold you were law enforcement?

well...this is bullshit..umm if you want us to believe you then stop making it seem like a ****** published story

Good luck getting anybody to believe you. I don't believe you either.

• Yup

you are delusional