Is brown eyes and hair in the white race boring?

You always hear that blond hair and blue eyes is attractive. Or a sassy red head with green eyes. You never really hear of about a Burnett with brow eyes in the white race. I have brow hair ad brown eyes. and I feel unattractive. And don't tell me I am not confident and all that bull. I just want your opinion.

Favorite Answer

It depends on the person, it doesn't really matter what color your hair or your eyes are, if you have that charm, and personality, it can always be seen. And I don't like blonds, especially women, brunettes are way hotter. I guess people with bright eyes are sometimes more attractive, but I have seen a lot of people just like you, with brown hair and eyes, that blew me away. So, it really depends on the person, and how you wear your looks.

Cindy Crawford has brown hair and brown eyes.

actually south Europeans like Greeks and Italians dye their hair dark and tan, Americans love the tanned dark featured mysterious ethnic look and majority flaunt it, red heads get made fun of and blonde is BORING

i dont think its boring at all..i think brown eyes are really pretty!