Is it okay that I cheated on my diet?

So, for the last 4 weeks I've been pretty dang good at eating healthy and exercising, but I've had a few days here and there where I ate something I shouldn't have...usually I don't feel too guilty if I have a small candy bar, but yesterday I had a chicken sandwich with mayo and lettus and some... show more So, for the last 4 weeks I've been pretty dang good at eating healthy and exercising, but I've had a few days here and there where I ate something I shouldn't have...usually I don't feel too guilty if I have a small candy bar, but yesterday I had a chicken sandwich with mayo and lettus and some tater tots, and today was Pi day, so my algebra class brought in food...I had a small piece of oreo pie, just the top of a cinnimon roll (I just eat the frosting...done it since I was little, lol) and I also had a cookie. I'm SO freaking out right now, and feel so guilty about it...I'm debating whether or not to eat lunch now, today...should I skip lunch and exercise harder today or just accept that I messed up a bit, or continue my day as usual (with my normal healthy meals and exercise) and just plan on starting back up tomorrow?
7 answers 7