Can you drink soda after vomiting?

it's been 26 hrs roughly since I last vomited, I am wondering if I can drink a bit of soda - by soda I'm referring to Coke (I don't have anything other). Should I try a can? Or should I wait a little longer to drink it? I could stir it in a cup until its flat - i heard its better to drink flat stuff after vomiting?

ive been drinking water the whole time and to me water tastes like sick......i hate the taste of water!

Favorite Answer

Hi , yes you can drink Coke , flat soda is actually good at preventing vomiting .

Year ago, coca cola syrup was used to settle your stomach, so I think the coke would be fine. Do not put ice in it an drink it slowly. I do hope you forced yourself to drink water, ginger ale or Gatorade while you were sick to keep yourself hydrated.

Being sick can tension your abdomen muscle tissues slightly so as that they'd harm for days after. i desire you have drank something over those 2 days or you are able to desire to get dehydrated and die! a ways worse than nausea! The soda will probaby do you good, replace fluids and sugars you lost. whilst you're uncertain only have slightly at a time. FA is suited too - ginger helps suppress emotions of nausia as does peppermint.

if your trying to settle your stomach then coke isn't the right thing. sprite helps that. gatorade would replenish electrolytes you lost after throwing up, plus some water that you lost as well

• RoyS

You 'can' drink dog p*ss after vomiting, if you so choose. No one cares.

ya its good option....