Im skinny but i have a HUGE stomach?

Ok so I'm a 16 year old African American who is incredibly skinny. Like I have very toned out arms and a nice chest also a great core. I work out everyday. However, it seems WHENEVER I eat I tend to gain a huge excess amount of weight right in my stomach only. My fat doesn't go anywhere else besides my... show more Ok so I'm a 16 year old African American who is incredibly skinny. Like I have very toned out arms and a nice chest also a great core. I work out everyday. However, it seems WHENEVER I eat I tend to gain a huge excess amount of weight right in my stomach only. My fat doesn't go anywhere else besides my stomach. My family always talks about how I need to eat more well it clearly isn't helping. Because it only goes to my stomach and my stomach only. I won't gain weight anywhere else my face is still skinny and my arms only get bigger when i decide to work them out. Why does my weight ONLY go to my stomach. This a problem I really have trouble dealing with because I was once fat when I was younger. But as I had grown older I had gotten out of that. What is the problem. Also why does it only go to my lower stomach, my upper stomach is somewhat skinnier but my lower region is absolutely huge. I hate this problem and it really makes me sick to need to deal with this. Someone please help me with some ideas of how to get rid of it. Also why it only goes there.
12 answers 12