2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan/Coupe VS. 2013 Scion Tc w/TRD upgrades?

So I'm 16 1/2 going on 17 and I'm looking to get my first car (manual). I've been looking into getting either one of these two. I really can't make up my mind and I can't say I'm leaning towards one more, because I'm not. I like the Civic Si Sedan but it feels more luxurious than sporty.... show more So I'm 16 1/2 going on 17 and I'm looking to get my first car (manual). I've been looking into getting either one of these two. I really can't make up my mind and I can't say I'm leaning towards one more, because I'm not. I like the Civic Si Sedan but it feels more luxurious than sporty. I like the Tc because I feel it has better performance but seems a little cheaply made. I also love how both of them look. I haven't test driven either one yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so. I still have about 3-4 more months until I fully have my license (right now, I only have my junior license).

Also, if you guys can think of similar cars that can compete to both the 2013 Civic Si and 2013 Scion Tc (price range of 22k-26k), please let me know. Thank you very much.
4 answers 4