2013 Honda Civic Si Sedan/Coupe VS. 2013 Scion Tc w/TRD upgrades?

So I'm 16 1/2 going on 17 and I'm looking to get my first car (manual). I've been looking into getting either one of these two. I really can't make up my mind and I can't say I'm leaning towards one more, because I'm not. I like the Civic Si Sedan but it feels more luxurious than sporty. I like the Tc because I feel it has better performance but seems a little cheaply made. I also love how both of them look. I haven't test driven either one yet, but I'm looking forward to doing so. I still have about 3-4 more months until I fully have my license (right now, I only have my junior license).

Also, if you guys can think of similar cars that can compete to both the 2013 Civic Si and 2013 Scion Tc (price range of 22k-26k), please let me know. Thank you very much.

Best Answer

you might want to go with the '13 tc with TRD upgrades because if it were me, i'd go with that (I used to drive a mustang running on a custom tune) even though the Si is already a semi racing engine from Honda. at a price range of 22k-26k, you could end up going with a brand new '13 mustang base model which is exactly in that price range, it's got more hp than the tc w/trd upgrades probably (the mustang's pushing 305 hp at the crank for the v6 model). Another car you should consider is a semi-old model STi. AWD, price range is also within what you're searching for, it's got the power, speed, and maneuverability, fun for all kinds of terrain whether it be dirt, local roads, or mountain roads. hope this helps.

Source(s): I am VERY into fast cars and I've driven a mustang, I currently drive a lexus IS 250 that I plan on upgrading in the future, and I've driven a volkswagen jetta before (mustang and jetta were stick and i've driven both into the mountains before)
  • Erika

2013 Honda Civic Si Upgrades

Out of the two I would pick the Tc however I would look at other cars. If you insist on getting a new one Look at the Subaru BRZ/Scion FRS/Toyota GT86 its a little above your price range but I think it would be worth it. If you want something more practical maybe look into a used Subaru STI/WRX or Mitsubishi EVO. I would personally get a car in the range of 10k used and learn to work on it or upgrade it.

Source(s): Car Fan

He comprado varias veces set de colores de maquillaje y siempre he sido muy contenta con la compra, también he encontrado en los sitios web un set de cepillos de maquillaje y como siempre me quedo sin cepillo de maquillaje lo he comprado, los cepillos están puestas en un bolsa perfecta para mantenerlas ordenadas, además, los cepillos son de muy buena calidad, un compra excelente como siempre.