is it worth it to join a professional or service fraternity if your already in a social one?

like a professional medical or business one

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Derek
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course a professional or service fraternity is much more desireable than a social frat. Also consider honors fraternities, which are really honors societies rather than true fraternities. All of these look better on a resume than any social fraternity. Unlike a social fraternity, they have NO childish degrading initiation rituals, NO frat house, NO "rush", and generally low dues. The requirements for entry are usually not based on any cliquish schmoozing but rather academic excellence, professional interest, and/or a desire for charitable work.

Source(s): been there..... Member of the Phi Sigma honors society for academic excellence in biology
  • 4 years ago

i'm very interested in this difficulty. while it first regarded on the information that Shannon grow to be lacking i theory she grow to be a spoilt youthful woman that were denied some privileges, for this reason she did a disappearing act. while the hunt grow to be afoot, i theory it dreadful that some human beings have been muttering with reference to the certainty Karen had seven peculiar young ones by utilising distinctive fathers. Did that relatively count extensive type while the youngster grow to be lacking, probable kidnapped? It somewhat did bypass to show how shallow we are as a rustic- Kate and Gerry McCann have been taken care of with sympathy and the wilful newborn overlook grow to be all yet exceeded over, with the aid of fact they have money and status. Karen Matthews grow to be ridiculed, sneered at even, with the aid of fact of her background and the shown fact that equipped the classic council components single mom stereotype. Kate McCann has been given the convenience of the doubt, inspite of the whispers of accusation and meant data, and sleeps interior the convenience of her own mattress. Karen Matthews languishes in a penitentiary cellular the place she has been remanded "for her own protection." i'm no longer protecting Karen Matthews- if she is responsible as charged then she merits a protracted penal complex sentence.yet why is she locked up, together as Kate McCann walks unfastened? Has all of us else heard of Munchausens Syndrome by utilising Proxy?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.