Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Paige asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

I have to make a 'Films to watch before you die' list - Any suggestions? So far I have...?

The Departed

Falling Down

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Shawshank Redemption

Crash

The Last Days of Frankie the Fly

Man on Fire

Gladiator

What ARE your top films?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Schindler's list

Saving Private Ryan

Lord of the Rings

Inception

Blue Valentine

House of Flying Daggers

pan's labyrinth

• 8 years ago

1. Scream series 2. My Bloody Valentine (both the original and remake are good) 3. The Hills Have Eyes and the sequel 4. Piranha (goofy/campy horror movie) 5. Nightmare on Elm Street (original)

6. Wrong Turn series 7. A Perfect Getaway 8. The Crazies (I've only seen the remake)

9. Orphan 10. Creep 11. Dying Breed 12. Autopsy 13. Drive Thru (campy horror/funny) 14. Halloween (original) 15. Friday the 13th (orginal) 16. Final Destination series (the last one isn't that good though) 17. Joy Ride 18. The Glass House 19. Laid to Rest 20. The Hand that Rocks the Cradle 21. Happy Birthday to Me 22. Simon Says (campy) 23. House of Wax 24. Catacombs

25. I Know What You Did Last Summer 26. Red Eye 27. Jeepers Creepers 28. The Skeleton Key

29. The Hitcher (original) 30. House on Haunted Hill 31. Vacancy 32. Hatchet (campy) 33. The Ring

34. The Grudge 35. Saw

Source(s): Experience
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Star Wars Episode 4

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade

Back to the Future

Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Godfather

Scarface

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Once Upon a Time in the West

Yojimbo

Apocalypse Now

Goodfellas

Aliens

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

The Basketball Diaries

• Jeffy.
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Depends on when you are going to die.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.