Paige asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

I have to make a 'Films to watch before you die' list - Any suggestions? So far I have...?

The Departed

Falling Down

Pulp Fiction

Reservoir Dogs

Shawshank Redemption

Crash

The Last Days of Frankie the Fly

Man on Fire

Gladiator

What ARE your top films?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Schindler's list

Saving Private Ryan

Lord of the Rings

Inception

Blue Valentine

House of Flying Daggers

pan's labyrinth

1. Scream series 2. My Bloody Valentine (both the original and remake are good) 3. The Hills Have Eyes and the sequel 4. Piranha (goofy/campy horror movie) 5. Nightmare on Elm Street (original)

6. Wrong Turn series 7. A Perfect Getaway 8. The Crazies (I've only seen the remake)

9. Orphan 10. Creep 11. Dying Breed 12. Autopsy 13. Drive Thru (campy horror/funny) 14. Halloween (original) 15. Friday the 13th (orginal) 16. Final Destination series (the last one isn't that good though) 17. Joy Ride 18. The Glass House 19. Laid to Rest 20. The Hand that Rocks the Cradle 21. Happy Birthday to Me 22. Simon Says (campy) 23. House of Wax 24. Catacombs

25. I Know What You Did Last Summer 26. Red Eye 27. Jeepers Creepers 28. The Skeleton Key

29. The Hitcher (original) 30. House on Haunted Hill 31. Vacancy 32. Hatchet (campy) 33. The Ring

34. The Grudge 35. Saw

Source(s): Experience
  • ?

Star Wars Episode 4

Indiana Jones and the last Crusade

Back to the Future

Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Godfather

Scarface

• ?

Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Once Upon a Time in the West

Yojimbo

Apocalypse Now

Goodfellas

Aliens

The Basketball Diaries

• Jeffy.

Depends on when you are going to die.