So I am pregnant. I heard drinking bleach will get rid of the embryo?

So, I turned 14 and still was a virgin. Everyone was making fun of me and calling me prude. I got sick of it and decided I was going to sleep with someone to get everyone off my back. I started to let people know I was trying to find someone to sleep with and after school that day I went into the woods to where I told some guys I would be. I figured 1 or maybe 2 people would show up. I WAS WRONG! Over 15 guys showed up! I got really nervous because I only have 1 condom and only a few of them had one. I let the first guy go ahead and do it hoping the rest would leave, but after he finished inside me, the other guys just kept coming one after another. I just laid there and thought about what an idiot I was. After all 15 of them were done ( I dont think any put the condom on) i got up, pulled the sticks and dirt out of my hair, and went home. Its a few months later now and I am pregnant. I have no idea whos it is and dont know what to do. My parents will kill me and so I am thinking of drinking bleach because a friend told me it will get rid of the embryo. Is that true? Any suggestions??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

NO IT WILL NOT! IT WILL KILL YOU!!! D= You will be just fine. There are many free and helpful programs that you can become apart of. Groups as well who are willing to help you through a rough time. You can always sign up for abortion, and you may qualify for a no cost. But by all means DO NOT TRY TO ABORT IT YOURSELF!!! You will end up hurting yourself horribly :( and if you fail at aborting the fetus it could become harmed/deformed or many other things! Just please go to a local clinic they will help you or direct you in the right direction. If you plan to keep your baby there are churches and government programs that can help you. You are never alone, hun! Regardless of your parents getting angry with you. I'm sure if they saw the baby they would have a change of heart sooner or later. Either way just stay safe, everything will be fine!

And don't have any more sex! There is no rule that you have to be having sex. Lots of girls your age do not have any kind of sex yet, so you're not alone hun. You find yourself a good partner who can earn your sex over time in respect. Make them prove to you they really want you around and vise versa.

It will be ok :-) take care of yourself, get an STD screening so if you test positive you'll have to time to treat it properly.

• 11 months agoReport

I pray that you kept thw baby. Drinking bleach is horrible. Hopefully the baby is healthy and alive.

I dont know whether or not this story is true or if it was written to receive attention, but w.e the reason you are way too young and should put on a scale the weight of your decisions a little better. Regardless of what happens having a baby is a beautiful thing when it happens the way is supposed to never the less if ur already pregnant tempering with bleach will harm u more than anyone else my suggestion is tell ur parents who are bount to find out anyhow and get an abortion is way safer and at the end of the day if u digest bleach they will find out because u will be hospitalized.

People are going tto be really rude to u. But yes since u know u was an idiot for doing this and your only 14 . Don't blame YOUR baby for what YOU did. Drinking bleach will not kill the egg or anything it will only make u and the baby have serious problems and it could even cause both of u death . YOU were thinking about what other people wwas thinking about u so u have sex with 15 guys . U need to go get check out asap . Its all kind of diseases going on. U won't be able to hide the baby forever. Tell your parents for they kind be on your side but also they might help u find who the dad is. Sorry but your such a rat/whore for this ,your only 14 u have a lot in front of you. Good luck and wish u the best . I don't even know u but this kinda made me upset cause your such a baby . Congrats tho :D

If I were you, I'd definitely at least see a doctor and get an STD screening. And a few words of wisdom...never let peer pressure or bullying make you think you have to do certain things. Just being yourself should be acceptable. By the way drinking bleach won't kill the embryo. It will just make you sick.

• Rachel

Wait.... U mean bleach as in cleaning bleach? Sorry but r u out of ur mind?? That stuff can kill u! Once it's in ur system ur a gonner. When it hits ur system it will burn ur insides. It will badly damage all of ur organs. So please do not drink it. It is poison, maybe u should read the side of the bottle. And if u do drink it, go to the doctor right away. Because like I sed before this stuff can kill u!!

Drinking bleach wouldn't just kill the baby, it would kill you as well. There are abortion clinics that could help you, but I don't know if you would need parent permission or not; I would still check it out if abortion is something you're okay with; well I'm guessing it is since you're talking about drinking bleach.

Go to a public health clinic and spare them the 15 guys story. Just ask them to help you.

As for the father, that can easily be determined by DNA.

Good luck.

Oh my god girl!!!

Being a fourteen year old virgin is ABSOLUTELY nothing to be ashamed of.

However, now that you've resolved that "issue" you seriously need to get yourself checked out for STDs. As for the "embryo" you can go to a clinic and they can talk you through your options.

Whatever you do, please don't drink bleach.

Try it and let us know how it turns out

• Nijlo

Haven't heard anything that slutty in a good minute