So I am pregnant. I heard drinking bleach will get rid of the embryo?

So, I turned 14 and still was a virgin. Everyone was making fun of me and calling me prude. I got sick of it and decided I was going to sleep with someone to get everyone off my back. I started to let people know I was trying to find someone to sleep with and after school that day I went into the woods to where I... show more So, I turned 14 and still was a virgin. Everyone was making fun of me and calling me prude. I got sick of it and decided I was going to sleep with someone to get everyone off my back. I started to let people know I was trying to find someone to sleep with and after school that day I went into the woods to where I told some guys I would be. I figured 1 or maybe 2 people would show up. I WAS WRONG! Over 15 guys showed up! I got really nervous because I only have 1 condom and only a few of them had one. I let the first guy go ahead and do it hoping the rest would leave, but after he finished inside me, the other guys just kept coming one after another. I just laid there and thought about what an idiot I was. After all 15 of them were done ( I dont think any put the condom on) i got up, pulled the sticks and dirt out of my hair, and went home. Its a few months later now and I am pregnant. I have no idea whos it is and dont know what to do. My parents will kill me and so I am thinking of drinking bleach because a friend told me it will get rid of the embryo. Is that true? Any suggestions??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!