? asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

i have a serious problem?

i think im mental. i cant deal anyone i cry a lot and im always disappointed in myself because i could never please anyone or myself. i used to cut, but i still harm myself with medicine. no one can help me. ive told teachers and they told my indian mom and all she did was get mad at me like my sister and they think its a joke and i really need help because the suicide thoughts are getting stronger. i listen to music to get better but i still feel like killing myself, what do i do

Favorite Answer

You need to make your mother understand that what your feeling is serious, and talk to a therapist about your problem. You also need to try to address what could be causing you to feel like this. Most importantly though, just remember that suicide, and this is going to sound corny, is a permenant solution to a temporary problem. Suicide is entirely the wrong way to go about this. Just let your mother understand and get help.

I sincerely hope that this helps you, and I hope that your problem is taken care of.

:)

Suicide prevention hotline

Call the suicide prevention hotline.

Call on a higher power. Trust your life to Jesus