dip dye brown hair? what colour?

I'm thinking of dip dying my hair. Anyway, what colour do you think would look good on brown hair? It's like chocolate brown but I've got like natural highlights especially on the hair at my front, around my face.

yeah, my friends got brown hair too, and she dyed the tips blonde so im not sure, besides i want a crazier colour like blue or pink idk... im looking for pics online but the vast majority are of blonde hair :/

Favorite Answer

I have brown hair and I dip dyed my pink. It looked really good. Also my friend dyed hers purple which also looked nice. If you want it to look bright then bleach the tips first then apply the color. You can get bleach and color if you get splat hair color. Good luck!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

dip dye brown hair? what colour?

Source(s): dip dye brown hair colour: https://shortly.im/h9Zh7

I have brown hair and I have red dip dye! Also blonde looks pretty cool to!

blonde or blue?

I have chocolate brown hair and i had redish/pinkish dip dye! got very bored of it as i like my clothes to be colour co-ordinated and red hair made wearing a green jumper look horrible.. lmao :)

Plan on going blonde dip dye though! x

Sofia is just a city that inspire you, is a town that produce you want to visit precisely how you might find with hotelbye . One of the many places that Sofia is offering through his tourists is Saint George Rotunda church. Also, The Memorial Church Saint Alexander Nevsky is among the city's many recognizable symbols. That church was built-in 1912, and was designed by the Russian architect Alexander Pomerantsev. Their bell tower rises to a top of 53 yards, and houses 53 bells, the biggest weighing 10 tons. In Sofia you may find several crucial and lovely church and cathedral and these gives that city a special thing which makes the tourist want to came here.

Blond with brown go together very well, but if you want to be more unique and fun, I'd say you should dip your tips blue. There's a girl in my school who did that. It looks gorgeous! :)

If u have brown hair dip the tips blonde

• I used to have chocolate brown hair and i had a rich purple in my bangs and it looked great so i think purple would be awesome:)

• ?

Deep red, chrome, brown, dark blond, or an almost black blue would look great for a subtle look. f you want to stand out more, a fiery red, lime green, or bright blue would look amazing :)

• Kelley

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axK1n

I would go with the blue I think that would look awsome .Stay away from red tho that stuff fades away like no other