YAHOO EMAIL QUESTION EASY ANSWER HELP !!!!!?

ok so you know when you sign up for yahoo answer and you have a question about it i wont people to email me but i don't know create ever thing i don't know how to make my email address not private can you help me anyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! always Friend me know a lot of answer about sorts :)

Click your avatar. Click Edit My Preferences. Click Privacy &Communication tab. Option is there.

If you are on a mobile device, click the DESKTOP link at the bottom of the page first.

i'm extremely sorry for answering your question in this manor in view that I have not have been given any clue as to why it extremely is happening to you. The question only struck me as so very standard of ways issues are finished in our usa, and that i felt compelled to respond. between the numerous element that proceed to baffle me thoroughly for many of my grownup years has been,, why, when I snail mail a letter from Wichita Falls,Texas to Dallas,Texas does it get routed by Denver, Colorado first. it extremely is only a type of element that we fail to comprehend the place the logical connection is.