can this pc run these games?

i want to know if the pc im going to tell you about will run these games? crysis 3, cod bo2, cod waw, mw3, world of warcraft, il2 sturmovik and arma 3 or farcry 3? heres the pc. . .

intel core i7 3770 processor

MSI Z77A-G43 Z77 Chipset SATA3 6.0Gb/s USB 3.0 MB, motherboard

Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz High Performance RAM

MSI HD 7870 2GB 256bit DDR5 Overclocked Edition Card

and im not nsure what else to add just tell me if i missed something and ill be sure to put it in additional info thanks guys!

Best Answer

should be fine on all games, but not on crysis need a 7970 to run it high... you will be able to play it though.

if you don't believe me check on crysis recommendations site...

Okay to make it clear I run benchmarks for a magazine... you will not be able to run crysis 3 on full graphics

• cinda

That laptop could run those video games basically high-quality. in case you're development your person laptop i could advise getting 2x4GB memory enjoying cards for 8GB somewhat of the 4x2GB. you will get a quicker reaction with the two sticks. I definitely have a 550ti video card that runs any interest I definitely have on max settings. So i've got no doubts with that card. you have a 130W processor and has rapid which you would be able to velocity it as much as 3.8GHz. i could propose you getting a minimum of a 600W means furnish in case you propose on utilising the rapid or do any overclocking.

Holly smokes!

That pc can run you into the game and back. lol

Can I have it?

You can buy another. ;)

BTW, Far Cry 3 has amazing graphics, but nasty language. It's not for minors.

Hey snowwhite: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Happy hunting.

That machine can run all games, no need to worry abbout it

Ya you're solid

• Real

That PC can run anything.