Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 7 years ago

Pregnant or becoming irregular?

Last month my nipples were tinder, I had constant headaches, ach body, lack of sleep and felt like throwing up. This month I'm having small cramps every now and then, still feeling like throwing up, aching again, boobs starting to hurt, stomach is hurting (not like cramps) and seems like I am eating more. I'm confused because I took 4 test and all said negative. Please help me

I'm usually normal, start on the day I am suppose to start and end the day I am suppose to stop and my days of waiting is always 25 days. Last month I was 4 days late and ended 3 or 4 days early. This month I haven't started which I was suppose to start either on the 4th or the 8th but haven't started yet..

Best Answer

When did you our should you have had your period? You can't just go by symptoms to say whether or not your pregnant or possibly pregnant