子承 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

急.急~請幫忙翻譯文章為英文~謝謝~

我最喜歡的動物

我喜歡的動物有小狗、猴子和貓,但,其中我最喜歡的動物就是貓,因為牠會喵喵叫,還有毛茸茸的身體,看起來很可愛,所以我最喜歡的就是貓。

家裡養的貓名字叫喵喵,因牠不管肚子餓時或想玩時,都會喵喵叫著很可愛,而喵喵有著大大的眼睛;小小的嘴巴;咖啡色的身體;短短的腳;黑黑的鼻子;長長的尾巴;白色的鬍子及有黑色的尖銳爪子,而喵喵來到我們家已經一年多了,我最喜歡它的部位就是它那對眼睛,因在晚上時它的眼睛都會亮亮的呢,而且,它還像是個運動健將,它在追老鼠、小鳥時,跑、跳起來可真是身體俐落的很。

喵喵最愛吃肉和飯,當牠吃東西時,會躲在角落並且專心吃牠喜愛的食物;牠想上廁所時,會跑到沙堆上去挖沙子,將牠的便便給藏起來;當牠肚子餓的時候,牠會喵喵的叫跟著我,一直要我拿食物給它吃,而且,當我每一天回到家時,它都會跑到我面前來,一直要我和它一起玩,讓我摸摸它毛絨絨的身體及和它玩玩小球,就著樣陪我度過每一天。

喵喵也幫我們家做一些事情,如家人出門時可以看家、有些人怕老鼠,喵喵還幫我們家捉老鼠,也可以陪伴我們家人,所以我最喜歡的動物是貓。

以上請各位大大幫幫忙翻譯為英文文章,因我急於要給小朋友練習要上台演講的英文稿,謝謝各位大大~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My favorite animals

I like animals, puppies, monkeys and cats, but my favorite animal is a cat, because it will meow called, hairy body, look cute, and so is my favorite cat.

The family cat named Meow, hungry because it no matter when or want to play, mewing cute meow with big eyes; small mouth; brown body; just a foot; black nose; long tail; white beard and black sharp claws, and the meow came to our house has been for more than a year, I like most of its parts is that the eyes, in the evening when it the eyes are bright, and, also like a athlete in chased the mouse, bird, running, jumping up and is really the body neat.

The meow favorite meat and rice, eat, it will hide in the corner and concentrate on eating its favorite food; go to the bathroom when we would go the sandpile up digging in the sand, it's going to the toilet to hide; When when it is hungry, it will meow called follow me, I always wanted to take the food to eat it, and when I returned home every day, it will ran to the front of me, I always wanted to play games with it, body and play small ball and it let me touch it fluffy, with samples to accompany me through the day.

Meow to do something to help our family, as the family can look after the house went out, some people afraid of mice, meow, but also to help our family and mouse can also be accompanied by our family, so my favorite animal is a cat.

Source(s): 先用google 翻譯大概,再自己修正。

My favourite animals

I like animals are dogs, monkeys and cats, but, one of my favorite animal is a cat because they MEW, also with a furry body, look cute, so my favorite is cat.Home pension of cat name called Meow Meow, due to they regardless of belly hungry or when wanted to playing Shi, will Meow Meow called with is cute, and Meow meow has greatly of eyes; small of mouth; Brown of body; just of feet; Black Black of nose; long long of tail; white of beard and the has black of sharp claws, and Meow Meow came to we home has a years has, I most like it of parts is it that on eyes, due to in night Shi it of eyes will bright bright of does, and, it also like is a athlete, it in recovery mouse, and bird Shi, runs, and Jump up is the body neat.Meow Meow most love eat meat and rice, dang they eat things Shi, will hid in corner and concentrate on eat they loves of food; they wanted to toilet Shi, will runs to sand up dug sand, will they of will will to Tibetan up; Dang they belly hungry of when, they will Meow Meow of called followed I, has been to I took food to it eat, and, dang I each day returned to home Shi, it will runs to I before to, has been to I and it together playing, let I touch touch it hair cashmere cashmere of body and the and it playing playing ball, on with sample accompany I spent each a days.Meow Meow will help us to do a number of things, such as when families go out to House, some people are afraid of mice, Meow Meow or help us to catch mice, or you can go with family, so my favorite animal is a cat.